These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Mailchimp Connected Site
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Ready to ship, delivery time approx. 3 working days
In stores around Europe since February 3, 2023
- Order number: M-AMS35-EN
Cover story The 1992 DTM Season The turning point – The 1992 DTM season –...more
AUTOMOBILSPORT #35 (01/2023) – English edition
The 1992 DTM Season
- The turning point – The 1992 DTM season – Teams, drivers and rules
- Big-time suspense – The 1992 season race by race
- “You in a Mercedes, that's all we need!” – Interview with Klaus Ludwig
- “Pièce d'origine” – Ulrich Baretzky on the 180-degree crankshaft from 1992
- “Stirring up the others” – Interview with Günther Warthofer
- “You couldn't afford a single mistake” – Interview with Johnny Cecotto
- “Hard but fair” – Interview with Steve Soper
- “A time I wouldn't want to have missed” – Interview with Prince Leopold of Bavaria
Also in this issue...
- Eddie Cheever on his time as a BMW Junior driver
- Eckhard Schimpf about Graham Hills Brabham BT38
- Jochen Neerpasch about the planned F1 entry with Mercedes
- Back on Track – Brun C91-001
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 EVO II 1992 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|
Related links "AUTOMOBILSPORT #35 (01/2023) – English edition"
Read, write and discuss reviews...more
Customer evaluation for "AUTOMOBILSPORT #35 (01/2023) – English edition"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.