Ready to ship, delivery time approx. 3 working days
In stores around Europe since September 15, 2023
- Order number: M-AMS37-EN
McLaren M23 – 1973–1978
- The men behind the McLaren M23's success
- The technical background of the McLaren M23 when it debuted in 1973
- The Yardley Macs – The McLaren M23 in its first season — 1973
- The Fittipaldi years – Conquering the first drivers’ title and manufacturers’ cup
- Back on top – Second drivers’ title and swansong
Also in this issue...
- Uwe Mahla on the 80th birthday of Hans Heyer
- Alwin Springer on Rolf Stommelen
- Eckhard Schimpf about Concorso d' Eleganza Villa d' Este 2023
- Ugo Vincenzi on Stefan Bellofs record lap on the Nürburgring
- Thierry Boutsen about his Benetton B187
- Patrick Long on his drive in the Rosberg Williams in HMSA Historic F1
- Back on Track – Audi 50 Group 2
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the McLaren M23 1973 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|