These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Mailchimp Connected Site
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: M-TZ5-EN
Dedicated to 50 Years of BMW Motorsport. Even if you’re not a BMW fan, you will like this.... more
Tazio Issue 5 (Autumn 2022) – English edition
Dedicated to 50 Years of BMW Motorsport. Even if you’re not a BMW fan, you will like this.
- Where it all began: we go on track in a Group 2 BMW 3.0 CSL and talk to Toine Hezemans.
- Jochen Neerpasch sits down and talks us through his days at Motorsport: “One evening, I got a phone call from Bob Lutz who said: ‘I don’t like how your Fords are beating our BMWs. Do you want to come over to us?’.”
- Hans-Joachim Stuck tells all about his wonder years with BMW.
- BMW was the first constructor to take the Formula 1 world title with a turbo engine. Gordon Murray guides us through the 1983 F1 season and one of his most remarkable creations: the Brabham BT53.
- In the 1992, the Spa 24 Hours should have been a BMW parade. Instead, the race turned into a last lap sprint between two BMW drivers. Thirty years later, we go back to Spa with the main characters: Steve Soper, Eric van de Poele and the #5 BMW E30 M3.
- BMW Motorsport has only one Le Mans 24-victory to its name. For newly-appointed BMW Motorsport co-director Mario Theissen, this was the first big race he was to oversee.
- Pierluigi Martini drove the 1999 Le Mans-winning BMW V12 LMR across the line. He guides us through his remarkable career and looks back on that day at La Sarthe.
- We have a BMW M3, a BMW M4 and a Class 1 BMW M4 at the Red Bull Ring in Austria to report on Motorsport’s final big chapter (for now): the DTM.
- Columns from Hurley Haywood, Steve Soper and Christian Geistdörfer on BMW
- And so much more.
|Number of pages:||160|
|Dimensions:||215 x 275 mm|
Related links "Tazio Issue 5 (Autumn 2022) – English edition"