These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Mailchimp Connected Site
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M-TZ4-EN
Dodge Viper GTS-R versus Chevrolet Corvette C5-R. We look back on GT-racing’s greatest fight... more
Tazio Issue 4 (Summer 2022) – English edition
- Dodge Viper GTS-R versus Chevrolet Corvette C5-R. We look back on GT-racing’s greatest fight in the 2000 ALMS season… and we drive the cars.
- Walter Röhrl turned 75 in March. We asked our columnist Christian Geistdörfer to write up a very personal portrait.
- AC Cobra 260. This was the car students used at the Carroll Shelby School of High Performance Driving at Riverside. Now, the car accepts on more student on board; us.
- Colin Chapman’s was Lotus’ genius designer. Chapman’s career as a racing driver is less well-known. We set that right.
- A detailed look at the Ford Escort RS1700T, Ford’s first Group B project that was canned at the last minute. “It could have changed my career,” says M-Sport’s Malcolm Wilson, who was signed up to drive it in the WRC in 1983.
- Skoda had the 1100 OHC ready to go to Le Mans in 1958. And then the Iron Curtain came down hard in Eastern Europe. We discover a gem that could have made life difficult for Lotus and Tojeiro.
- Tazio and Achille, friends off track, bitter rivals behind the wheel. We take an in-depth look at racing’s greatest rivalry that started on two wheels and continued on four wheels. For fifteen years, Tazio Nuvolari and Achille Varzi crossed swords on the race tracks.
- Hurley Haywood on Walter Röhrl, Steve Soper on Bathurst, Christian Geistdörfer on the Bandama rally in 1982 and Mike ‘Rocky’ Rockenfeller looks back on the highs and lows in his career with Audi Sport.
- And so much more.
|Number of pages:||160|
|Dimensions:||215 x 275 mm|
Related links "Tazio Issue 4 (Summer 2022) – English edition"