Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free shipping within Germany!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: FZ-671400
Build your own classic Porsche 911 engine model! The new edition of the Porsche 911 Flat-Six Boxer Engine Kit.
- several parts in a new color, many of them in a metallic look, for a more realistic look
- better loudspeakers for powerful boxer sound
- additional audio output for external loudspeakers
- mechanical noise reduced
- 290-part kit
- transparent working model
- crankshaft, pistons, valves … everythinge moves
- manual included (German/English)
The legendary engine from 1966!
Porsche's boxer engine is unique and the cars it powers are legendary. With this kit you can build a transparent functional model of the two-litre, six-cylinder boxer engine from 1966, over around three hours.
The Manual (German/English)
The comprehensive manual includes incredible insight into Porsche and the 911. It's technical roots are revealed and its development carefully tracked. Put your engineering skills to the test by building your own six-cylinder boxer engine, guided by step-by-step instructions, at your desk or in your living room.
With over 290 parts, you'll build a transparent model with the same moving parts as the real thing. The components are easy to assemble and screw together without glue.
This is not a toy! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
Additionally required: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (AA)