Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product is expected to be released on 10 May 2022
- Order number: M-DK-C17
- ISBN: 978-3667116796
Bilingual Edition (English & German)
Winding passes, steep mountain slopes and snow-covered mountain tops? This is what bikers and car tourists love about the Alps, but Norway crowns it all with Atlantic roads, skerry islands and fjords.
Among road lovers and soulful drivers the land in the far north is a hidden gem. Scenic roads, called turistveg, and the Trollstigen are often mentioned in one breath with legendary routes and passes worldwide and they rank among the top sights of Norway just like the Northern Lights, Trolltunga or elks. But whether by motorbike or sports car: there is so much more to discover on Norway‘s roads!
- On tour with Stefan Bogner: passes and scenic roads of Norway
- A road-movie book: fantastic photos and breathtaking landscapes
- Travelling with friends: on-the-road adventures and en-route stories
- Soulful driving: about the joy of driving and the pursuit of racing lines
- Suggestions for routes, maps and restaurant recommendations for delightful journeys
Curves – with Stefan Bogner on Norway’s most beautiful scenic routes
For the new volume of the CURVES series, photographer Stefan Bogner looked for and found the top highlights of Norway: breathtaking views, endless winding roads and gastronomic delicacies make up a very special travel guide. Norway as you have never seen it before – get in the mood for your Norway roundtrip with the Curves car magazine!
|Number of pages:||264|
|Dimensions:||210 x 280 mm|