Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M-DK-C13
- ISBN: 978-3667119902
Bilingual Edition (English & German)
Why go to far-off places?
CURVES went everywere: Austria, Italy, France, Scotland, the USA, even Northern Germany ... But what about Southern Germany? The paradise of curves right on your doorstep? That’s exactly were the next CURVES will take you. With lots of soulful driving and its right instinct for breathtaking views, for roads with a goosebump factor and for hospitable inns by the roadside, CURVES follows a route from Baden-Baden to Königssee. The first stage goes very closely past the headquarters of the best-known German sports car maker, but that’s pure coincidence.
- On tour with Stefan Bogner: scenic roads in Southern Germany
- A roadmovie in a book: fantastic photos and breathtaking landscapes
- Travelling with friends: on-the-road adventures and stories
- Soulful driving: about the happiness of driving and the pursuit of racing lines
- Route suggestions, maps and recommendations for restaurants for delightful travelling
CURVES – with Stefan Bogner on Southern Germany’s most scenic roads
For the new CURVES volume, photographer Stefan Bogner went in search of the top roads in Southern Germany and he found them: Fantastic views, endless curvy roads and gastronomic highlights make a very special guidebook. Buckle up!
|Dimensions:||210 x 280 mm|