Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Expected release date: 9 December 2022
- Order number: M-DK-C18
- ISBN: 978-3667124968
Bilingual Edition (English & German)
Soulful Driving from Mecklenburg-West Pomerania to Saxony: A roadtrip through the East
Germany’s South, Germany’s North … everywhere CURVES found scenic roads to fall in love with. But what about Eastern Germany? Just empty motorways? Bumpy village streets? Plattenbau buildings in blooming landscapes?
These are prejudices that CURVES invalidates very calmly and with a lot of Soulful Driving. Eastern Germany has them too: dream roads, magical places and people prone to drive for the sake of driving. In a nutshell: this special flow of curvy roads that photographer Stefan Bogner tracks down in the new volume of CURVES.
- Fabulous photos of Germany’s East and a fresh look at the country and its people
- Guide for planning convertible tours, caravan outings and motorbike trips
- Bilingual illustrated book with atmospheric texts in German and English
- Route recommendations for shorter trips with tips for hotels, restaurants and sights
- Includes an Eastern Germany map for planning and tracing the route
Inner cinema and trip planning: With Stefan Bogner on Eastern Germany’s dream roads
The CURVES magazine is the special guide for car drivers, bikers and caravan fans. Stefan Bogner documented his round trip through Eastern Germany too as a fascinating melange of illustrated book and travel report. In puristic photos, Bogner’s trademark, he shows the most beautiful curves from overwhelming perspectives. Between deep green forests and picturesque cities you can almost forget where you are: in Germany.
A car journey, a motorbike tour or a roadtrip in your mind: Buckle up and find the best travel advice for Eastern Germany!
|Number of pages:||264|
|Dimensions:||210 x 280 mm|
|Photos and images:||150 photos|