Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS32-EN
Scuderia Filipinetti 1962–1973
- The Swiss Godfather of Motorsport – Georges Filipinetti
- A Plethora of Makes – Filipinetti in the World Sportscar Championship 1963–1973
- Breaking into Formula 1 with Filipinetti – Jo Siffert’s beginnings in four-wheel racing
- Alliance with Turin – Fiat Filipinetti
Also in this issue…
- Karl Ludvigsen on Frank Williams
- Jochen Neerpasch about his time as Porsche works driver
- Uwe Mahla about the Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft
- Eckhard Schimpf about 50 years Jägermeister Racing
- Thierry Boutsen on Bob Wollek
- Back on Track – Toyota GT-One TS020 (Chassis LM907)
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Ferrari 512 S 1970 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|