Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS30-EN
World Sportscar Championship 1956
- Italian duell – The 1956 World Sportscar Championship
- Drink glasses and trophies – Duncan Hamilton
- The East German silver arrows – EMW/AWE R3
- Nobility and glamour at the ’ring – Wittigo Graf von Einsiedel
Also in this issue…
- Thomas Nehlert about the Porsche 956 001
- Uwe Mahla about the Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft
- Eckhard Schimpf on Erich Bitter
- Thomas Nehlert about the 1959 German Grand Prix
- Marco Werner about his journey to Audi
- Camille Guikas about the Tour Auto 2021
- Laura Kukuk about appraising an Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/3
- Back on Track – Lola T70 MK3 GT (Chassis SL73/102)
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Ferrari 860 Monza 1985/56 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|