Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS28-EN
- The early years – Building a motor racing empire
- Track record – Winning on all fronts
- The blue Ferrari – Sunoco Ferrari 512 M
- A perfect combination – Penske and Porsche
- A brief interlude – Penske in Formula 1
- The leading role – Penske in American open-wheel car racing
- Element of surprise – The IndyCar project with Ilmor-Mercedes in 1994
- Slow start – Penske in NASCAR
Also in this issue…
- Uwe Mahla about the Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft
- Eckhard Schimpf about Bordward in Formula 1
- Jo Ramirez about his time with ATS
- Jean-Marc Teissedre and Thomas Nehlert on Jean Rondeau
- Back on Track – Lotus 18 Ex-Camoradi
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Penske PC-23 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|