Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS12-EN
- McLaren's perfect season – When the kings of Can-Am ruled “no-rule-racing”
- Memories of a mechanic – Frank Zimmermann, one of several Kiwis from California, was part of the perfect season
- A league of their own – McLaren and their opponents in Can-Am 1969
Also in this issue…
- Eckhard Schimpf on 90 years of the Nürburgring
- Harold Schwarz, Michael Cotton & Jörg Flock on Mazda's 1991 Le Mans win
- Robert Weber on the Kremer 935 K1
- Dirk Fuchs on Rauno Aaltonen and the Rally Monte Carlo
and many more!
The magazine contains a fold out poster.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|
6 NEWS & EVENTS
10 INTERNATIONAL EVENT PREVIEWS
12 OBITUARIES – Klaus Schlüter, Hans Schwägerl and Hubert Oebels
16 HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?
18 READER'S LETTERS / AUTOMOBILSPORT INSIDE
20 HEADLINES 30 YEARS AGO – Compiled by Rainer Braun, presented by Bilstein
24 90 YEARS OF NÜRBURGRING – The Eckhard Schimpf column
34 VERTICAL TAKEOFF – 40 years ago Walter Wolf Racing wins the debut Grand Prix
44 INTERVIEW WALTER WOLF
Special – Can-Am 1969
48 MCLAREN'S PERFECT SEASON – When the kings of Can-Am ruled "no-rule-racing"
62 MEMORIES OF A MECHANIC – Frank Zimmermann, one of several Kiwis from California, was part of the perfect season
72 A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN – McLaren and their opponents in Can-Am 1969
84 ONLY THE WIN COUNTS – The Kremer 935 K1
94 THE UNEXPECTED JAPANESE SUCCESS – Mazda wins at Le Mans in 1991
106 NAIL-BITER – Mazda's 1991 Le Mans win from the inside
112 UNDER THE FLORIDA SUN – 1st Sebring 12 Hour Classic
122 "SUDDENLY IT WENT BANG – AND WE WERE BACK ON THE ROAD" – 20th Rallye Monte Carlo Historique 2017
128 AUCTIONS AND MARKET
142 PREVIEW AUTOMOBILSPORT #13
144 SUBSCRIPTION FORM