Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS35-EN
The 1992 DTM Season
- The turning point – The 1992 DTM season – Teams, drivers and rules
- Big-time suspense – The 1992 season race by race
- “You in a Mercedes, that's all we need!” – Interview with Klaus Ludwig
- “Pièce d'origine” – Ulrich Baretzky on the 180-degree crankshaft from 1992
- “Stirring up the others” – Interview with Günther Warthofer
- “You couldn't afford a single mistake” – Interview with Johnny Cecotto
- “Hard but fair” – Interview with Steve Soper
- “A time I wouldn't want to have missed” – Interview with Prince Leopold of Bavaria
Also in this issue...
- Eddie Cheever on his time as a BMW Junior driver
- Eckhard Schimpf about Graham Hills Brabham BT38
- Jochen Neerpasch about the planned F1 entry with Mercedes
- Back on Track – Brun C91-001
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 EVO II 1992 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|