Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS34-EN
Ferrari 333 SP
- A Ferrari prototype for customers – Development and technology of the 333 SP
- Piero Ferrari – Carrying on a great name
- A winning start in America – 1994–1997
- Success in Europe – 1998–2003
- All wins of the Ferrari 333 SP
- Interview with Luca Pignacca and Dialma Zinelli from Dallara
Also in this issue...
- Jochen Neerpasch about the promotion of young talent
- Uwe Mahla about the Deutsche Rennsport-Meisterschaft
- Eckhard Schimpf on Gerhard Berger
- Thierry Boutsen about Brun Motorsport
- Etienne Bourguignon about the 31st Gran Premio d'Italia 1960
- Kerry Morse and Greg Brown on Alwin Springer
- Robert Weber about the Zandvoort Historic Grand Prix 2022
- Back on Track Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR (Chassis 210 1762)
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Ferrari 333 SP on the back.