Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: KT-RE-07-M
Safety first: the O.N.S. 914/6 T-shirt features a design inspired by the 1971 Porsche 914/6 GT, which served as the first track emergency vehicle of the O.N.S., at the time the highest national commission for motorsports in Germany.
The O.N.S Porsche 914/6 GT became known as the "world's fastest fire brigade" and was equipped with emergency rescue systems and firefighting gear. It served as the first R-Wagen (race track rescue vehicle) of the O.N.S (Oberste Nationale Sportkommission). RECARO provided the car to the O.N.S., supporting safety in motorsports. In its function as an R-Wagen, the O.N.S. Porsche 914/6 GT followed the starting field on the first lap in order to be able to start rescue work immediately in the event of an accident. The O.N.S. squad eventually developed into the squadron of the DMSB (Deutscher Motor Sport Bund), which still provides rescue services at race tracks today.
- contrasting neck and sleeve cuffs
- sleeve cuffs in striped design
- RECARO logo on the chest
- large back print
- patch "Sicherheit durch RECARO" ("Safety powered by RECARO") for individual sewing on or ironing on included
- T-shirt: red
Size & fit
- Fit: Standard fit
- Size guide
Material & care
- 100% cotton
- Sensitive care (maximum 30 ºC / 86 °F). Wash inside out.
- Iron medium (maximum 150 ºC / 302 ºF). Iron inside out.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Professional textile care possible.