Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free shipping within Germany!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B-EV-ENCY
- ISBN: 978-1910505076
The World Encyclopaedia of Racing Drivers is a remarkable work of unprecedented scale that charts the lives and achievements of over 2,500 racing drivers from 1894 to the present day, from all eras and countries. As well as featuring the many great champions who have graced the world’s circuits, this three-volume set also highlights numerous obscure and little-known characters who have made the sport so compelling. The result of many years of endeavour by a dedicated author, this work breaks new ground in motor racing research and will be treasured by anyone interested in the history of the sport.
- Containing nearly a million words, this is a biographical reference, a reliable source of statistics, a diverse collection of portrait photographs and a mine of factual information.
- The unheralded characters: a racing suicide, drug-running, industrial espionage, an elopement in a race-winning car, film stars in racing.
- Every driver to have featured in the Formula 1 World Championship, as well as pre-war Grand Prix stars.
- The leading drivers in the Le Mans 24 Hours and the Indianapolis, plus race winners in Indycars and NASCAR.
- National and international champions from all parts of the globe.
Each entry includes key race and championship wins alongside biographical information.
|Number of pages:||1048|
|Dimensions:||210 x 270 mm|
|Configuration:||Hardcover, dust jacket, 3 volumes with slipcase|
|Photos and images:||2,400 photographs|