Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B-EV-SMAMR
- ISBN: 978-1910505045
This acclaimed book tells the story of each of the 529 races in which the great Stirling Moss took part, from the start of his racing life in 1947 to his career-ending crash at Goodwood in 1962. Told in Sir Stirling’s own words, the book is packed with detail and anecdote, supported by a wealth of photographs – many previously unpublished – that show all the greatest moments and the extraordinary variety of cars he drove. This is a book to treasure as well as a unique reference source.
- Every race covered in detail – plus hillclimbs, rallies and record-breaking.
- Told with superb clarity and recall, whether a minor ‘clubbie’ (such as his first race at Brough in Yorkshire) or a major international (such as the 1955 Mille Miglia in Italy).
- Lavish illustration of every type of car, all the important victories, and races from every part of the globe.
- Packed with fascinating detail and anecdote, including numerous nuggets of new material that will delight fans.
- Every race entry is accompanied by detailed data to complete a unique record of a unique sportsman’s career.
|Number of pages:||352|
|Dimensions:||230 x 280 mm|
|Author(s):||Sir Stirling Moss OB, Alan Henry|
|Configuration:||Hardcover, dust jacket|
|Photos and images:||300 photographs|