Le Mans: The Official History 1990-99
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free shipping within Germany!
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
- Order number: B-EV-LM90
- ISBN: 978-0992820916
Officially licensed with the ACO, the organisers of the annual Le Mans 24 Hours race, this sumptuous book is the fifth title in a decade-by-decade series that is building up into a multi-volume set covering every race since 1923. Each year is exhaustively covered in vivid photographs, a detailed and insightful commentary, full results data and a glorious rendering of the official race poster. Compiled by an acknowledged authority of this legendary race, this series of books will be treasured by all enthusiasts of sports car racing.Highly detailed year-by-year coverage of the decade’s ten races, giving over 30 pages of information and photographs for each year.
- Official status provides a number of unique features, including the reproduction of the full-colour race poster artwork for each year and photographs from the ACO’s archives.
- The images are entirely in colour, and the emphasis is on photographs that enthusiasts will not have seen before.
- The story of each race is told through photographs and an accompanying commentary.
- Complete data for each year includes technical regulations, entry list, circuit changes (with diagram), lap chart, full results and category awards.
- The whole work is beautifully designed and presented.
- The 1990s was a richly varied decade, with winning cars from a wide range of manufacturers: Jaguar, Mazda, Peugeot, Dauer, McLaren, Porsche and BMW.
|Number of pages:||352|
|Dimensions:||280 x 230 mm|
|Photos and images:||300 photographs (colour and black/white)|