Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
In stores around Europe since 15 September 2023
AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 for free with every order above 49 Euro (see conditions of promotion)*.*1
If your order value is above 49 Euro (subscriptions excluded), you can add an AUTOMOBILSPORT desk calendar 2024 during checkout for free. The offer is valid until 31 December 2023 and only while stocks last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions (e.g. "Buy 3, pay 2").
- Order number: M-AMS37-EN
McLaren M23 – 1973–1978
- The men behind the McLaren M23's success
- The technical background of the McLaren M23 when it debuted in 1973
- The Yardley Macs – The McLaren M23 in its first season — 1973
- The Fittipaldi years – Conquering the first drivers’ title and manufacturers’ cup
- Back on top – Second drivers’ title and swansong
Also in this issue...
- Uwe Mahla on the 80th birthday of Hans Heyer
- Alwin Springer on Rolf Stommelen
- Eckhard Schimpf about Concorso d' Eleganza Villa d' Este 2023
- Ugo Vincenzi on Stefan Bellofs record lap on the Nürburgring
- Thierry Boutsen about his Benetton B187
- Patrick Long on his drive in the Rosberg Williams in HMSA Historic F1
- Back on Track – Audi 50 Group 2
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the McLaren M23 1973 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|