These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Mailchimp Connected Site
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time 1-3 workdays in Germany (abroad depending on the destination country)
In stores around Europe from 9 June 2023
- Order number: M-AMS36-EN
Cover story Ferrari at Le Mans – 1949–2023 Drivers and works entries... more
AUTOMOBILSPORT #36 (02/2023) – English edition
Ferrari at Le Mans – 1949–2023
- Drivers and works entries – Statistics
- The first win after the war – The early years 1949–1955
- Start of a winning streak – 1956–1961
- Spa was his passion, Le Mans his dream – Paul Frère
- The Le Mans dream team – Phil Hill & Olivier Gendebien
- The mid-engine prototype era 1961–1969 – From the Ferrari 246 SP to the 312 P
- A very special year – The 1964 World Sportscar Championship
- Victory for the underdog – The Ferrari 250 LM of Rindt/Gregory wins at Le Mans in 1965
- Swan Song – The last Ferrari sports prototypes at Le Mans 1970–1973
- Ferrari 312 PB – The last world champion prototype from Maranello
- Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona – The heavyweight
- Ferrari 512 BB – Berlinetta Boxer
- Ferrari F40 1994–1996 – Unfulfilled potential
- Ferrari 333 SP – Not built for Le Mans
- Ferrari 550 Maranello – The last 12-cylinder
- Ferrari 458 GT2 and 488 GTE – The GTE years 2011–2022
- Ferrari 499 P – Great expectations
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Ferrari 250 LM 1964–1965 on the back.
|Number of pages:||144|
|Dimensions:||210 x 297 mm|
Related links "AUTOMOBILSPORT #36 (02/2023) – English edition"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "AUTOMOBILSPORT #36 (02/2023) – English edition"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.