inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands!
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: B-ROFGO
- ISBN: 978-1907085673
This book offers an exclusive look at one of the world’s greatest collections of competition cars. During the late 1960s, the success achieved by the Gulf-JW Automotive team fired the imagination of a young German enthusiast by the name of Roald Goethe and created a lasting impression.
Decades later, and with the help of Adrian Hamilton, Goethe set about fulfilling a childhood dream. His mission was to create a collection of racers that had been backed by one of the most famous names in motorsport sponsorship – Gulf Oils. From sports-racers and single-seaters to 21st century GT contenders, the result is an unrivalled and truly evocative set of more than 30 cars – all of which are included in this exciting new title.
- Every car in the collection, from Mirage M1 to Aston Martin GTE, covered in depth by one of the world’s leading motorsport historians.
- The full history of iconic models such as the Ford GT40, Porsche 917 and McLaren M23 – plus lesser-known curiosities such as the Mirage M5 Formula Ford car.
- Quotes from the drivers, engineers and team managers who were involved with each car.
- This is by no means a static collection – the book also includes the story of how the cars are looked after and campaigned in the world’s best historic motorsport events.
- Full specifications and period race history for every car included in the extensive appendices.
- More than 300 photographs, including a specially commissioned photoshoot of each car and superb archive images.
|Format:||240 x 300 mm|
|Auflagenhöhe:||Limitiert auf 950 Exemplare|
|Fotos und Abbildungen:||Mehr als 300 Fotos|