inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands!
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: B-EV-Tambay
- ISBN: 978-1910505120
This is the emotional story of Patrick Tambay’s rollercoaster Formula 1 ride with Ferrari. The saga began in 1982 with the tragedy of his friend and fellow driver Gilles Villeneuve’s death in the Belgian Grand Prix at Zolder and then unfolded as Tambay took Villeneuve’s place in car number 27, achieved race victories and, as the 1983 season developed, fought for the World Championship. Told in 27 chapters, this is a tale not only of Formula 1 in those colourful years but also a rare and revealing account of life inside Maranello in the twilight of the Enzo Ferrari era, supported by magnificent photographs by Paul-Henri Cahier.
- British GP, 1982: at Brands Hatch Tambay’s second race for Ferrari brings his first-ever podium finish, in his 51st Formula 1 start.
- German GP, 1982: after team-mate Didier Pironi’s career-ending crash during practice at Hockenheim, Tambay lifts his sombre Ferrari team with his first Formula 1 win.
- Italian GP, 1982: in front of Ferrari’s emotional home crowd at Monza, Tambay finishes second, with the great Mario Andretti, his team-mate for this one race, behind him in third place.
- San Marino GP, 1983: Tambay delivers exactly what the Scuderia’s fans desire – victory at Imola for the number 27 Ferrari 12 months after Gilles’s last race.
- South African GP, 1983: Tambay’s farewell race for Ferrari sees him on pole position (his sixth front-row start in seven races), but a mechanical failure denies him any chance of a final victory.
- Foreword by Alain Prost
|Format:||280 x 235 mm|
|Autor(en):||Patrick Tambay, Massimo Burbi|
|Fotos und Abbildungen:||175 Farb- und s/w-Fotos|